COVID-19 UPDATE: Our dental practice is planning to reopen on June 1st. We will be implementing new practice procedures and precautions to keep our patients and our staff safe. Our office has been and will continue to use infection protocol that is second to none. Below is a list of questions you should read and answer prior to your appointment:
1. Do you have a fever, or have you felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
2. Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
3. Do you have a cough?
4. Are you experiencing any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
5. Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
6. Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
Patients who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment.
7. Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19 (as relevant to your location)?
Positive responses to any of these would require you to postpone/reschedule your treatment. If you answered no to these questions, but are over 60, or have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes, or any auto-immune disorder, you may want to consider postponing/rescheduling your appointment for elective treatment. You can always visit ada.org for COVID-19 information, updates and guidance offered by the American Dental Association.
Also, for the time being, any patients with appointments will be asked to call 586-254-3860 upon their arrival and let us know you are here, remaining in your car until we notify you to come in.